The start of a new year always brings a new sense of motivation and inspiration, whether we actually stick to our resolutions or not is another conversation! We reflect and let go of the year and think about the new goals and experiences the new year will bring. So in today’s blog, I’d like to share with you my favourite talks that have provided some much needed motivation and inspiration to my life this year.
- The Psychology of Self-Motivation by Scott Geller
- The Magic of Not Giving a F*** by Sarah Knight
- Turn Negative Thoughts into Positive Thoughts by The Anxiety Guy
- How to Turn Your Fear into Fuel by Lisa Nichols
- How does Income Affect Childhood Brain Development by Kimberly Noble
- Rescuing Yourself Overcoming Fear and Finding Success by Lisa Nichols
- Watch Oprah’s Uplifting Speed on our Empowerment Stage by Oprah Winfrey
- Reshape your Reality by Tony Robbins
- How to Train your Brain to Stay Focused by Tony Robbins
- What Makes a Good Life? The Longest Happiness Study by Robert Waldinger
I believe there’s no time like the present, so I encourage you to begin listening to one or two of these; perhaps while you’re getting ready to go out, or perhaps when you’re lying in your cosy warm bed. Spend some time with yourself and really be honest, what went well this year? What didn’t go so well this year? What could you have done differently? What position do you want to be in this time next year? Use these questions to help you to identify the goals and resolutions you need for 2020, so you can have the best year ever!
Have you listened to any inspiring talks this year that’s not on the list? Comment below!
© 2019. Naomi Laws. All rights reserved